Pages

The truth are inside of the pictures

Jun 28, 2010

Nana and Shid's Wedding


4 Jun 2010
I were taking my MC for my friend's sis wedding. I just helping in shooting for her wedding day. Beside that, it was my interesting in photography.I will not miss my opprtunity in shooting on whatever event. I am just solo freelance. I love environment but i don't have chance to get this job that because i am graduate student of Graphic Design.

That was a tired day for me. I was shooting under the hot prasure. Im not charge her any paying because i am welling to do that and help this fella. And also his sis made a budget. She said the wedding set for photography is about RM600 in Jerantut. But if she was staying at KL, must be more expensive. Maximum is RM1.5k per wedding.

The wedding is started at 4 pm after Friday Prayers at Surau nearly bride home. There are quite many villagers came and help for preparation. My job only shooted the activities. I am using camera Olympus SP-565 Digital Camera. Is not very cool picture but still in good pixel. I don't have enough money to buy an expensive camera for getting a cool picture.






Next activities is Malam berinai. I don't know how to explain this in detail also translate it in english. But this is Malaysian wedding traditional. The Groom wearing Baju Melayu and the Bride wearing Baju kurung. Its lucky because the bride got nicely skin face. So, the Make-up person don't need to made hardly touch up on bride's face.




5 Jun 2010
The next bigger wedding day start at 2 pm. Yesterday they just called for family only and for today all friends, neighbours, and so on are invited. I heard they invite for 2000 people come for wedding day.

Its made me crazy while shooting picture. Im wearing Baju kurung than hard to me to move. 1 fella said, "you don;t need to wear Baju kurung because hard you to moving" but i respect with Malaysian Tradisional. I don't want several villager will say something bad about me. So i am being the profesional as Malaysian citizen. Malaysia Boleh!

Im going to shoot all kind of food. Wow the food is very nice especially the grilled chicken. So yummy! Thanks to Allah for no rain that day.








The wedding was end at 4pm. While the villagers and family packed all the stuff, clened all dishes and road area, me and my friend (Mesha) were taking the new bride to take photo at outside. We going to Jerantut Hill (Hotel) and Taman Warisan. That place quite nice for shooting.







So we settle all this up at 6.30pm. I know the new bride feel very tired but glad they still can cover from dying face. Gosh! By the way it was really fun. I hope 1 day i can working in 1 group for making video clips and photo shoot.

6 Jun 2010
Me and my friends was travel from Jerantut to KL using Produa Car (Kelisa) on 2 pm. Than we arrive at KL on 5 pm. We take 3 hours from Jerantut to KL. Before im going back to home, we going to Mines Wonderlad just hanging around. Than i was doing some crazy thing, taking the picture with no reason and just having fun with picture.





So it was really fun right. Enjoy it! -The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment