Pages

The truth are inside of the pictures

Jul 11, 2013

Digital Islamic Ornament by using Cempaka and Rafflesia flower as a motif.

Assalammualaikum all of you. Today I am going to share my research about a Digital of Islamic Ornament that I had design last time. The motif are came from two type of Malaysian flowers it is Cempaka and Rafflesia. This idea get when I do an observation on P.Ramlee and it is attracted me with the name of flowers that used to the character's name in most of his film. I did some of the flower sketches but Cempaka and Rafflesia were attracted me to proceed it to became Ornament motif. Here is the progress,
Cempaka Image
Rafflesia Image
Cempaka Progress
Sketch Idea
Vector Drawing
Apply Color
Color Study
Rafflesia Progress
Sketch Idea
Vector Drawing
Apply Color
Color Study
After doing all this proses, here we are the final of motif
Than, I proceed it to become and Islamic Ornament by combine together
Done for today and thank you for read.

No comments:

Post a Comment