Pages

The truth are inside of the pictures

Jul 10, 2013

Life in Beijing.

Assalammualaikum. I can't forget my experiences when i was in Beijing, China on 27th October 2012. It is a really nice place to go. I will share my story about Beijing. Beijing is a working town which is mostly citizens are always busy with working. They seem like have no time to hanging out.. (maybe) with friends like what we do now in here. I don't see any people stop by for chatting in a sideways or any shop. But the best thing is, the condition are really cold and comfort. I wish to go there again with my future husband and family. Ya Allah....I really miss the day and I really hope that I have chance to go there again with people that I love so much in my life. Insya'Allah (with the consent of Allah). Okey, here we are an airport of Beijing. When we arrived, we are happy to welcome to Beijing by a tour Guide name Lina.
Before I continue to the next place, let me share a view from hotel that we stay during our visiting to Beijing.
After that, here the first place we visited, Tianmen Square and this place also is the former site of the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008. But before we go to the Olympic place, we stop for have our breakfast at Muslim Restaurant. It's look likes food are not enough for us because they served a plate of food is limited and there have 10 sitters in 1 table. The food their cooked a bit hot and a lot of vegetable mostly. We have bread, hot fried rice, french fries, vegetable, and omelette and also as usual, Chinese tea as a daily beverage.
After we finish our breakfast, we went to Tianmen Square which is right in the middle of the city.
one of my best friend Rushana
Old my self.
members
hazrah
the stall selling souvenirs
me, lola, and fyrose
After we visited a few places in Beijing city like mosques and sales outlets, then we went to watched an acrobatic show on the stage which place in the middle of Beijing city as well. In the meantime, a mishap has occurred where I had lost my wallet and money during the performance. I don't know either accidentally dropped my wallet or someone took it when I was in the place because the place less of light while the performance. I felt so sad, cried and I don't know what to do that time. But Alhamdulillah, all members including my lectures Dr. Noni and Dr. Rozaika had supported me and made me calm. Dr. Noni had gave me 100 yuan. Thank You Dr. Noni, I will never forget your helped. Than I called my mom and told everything. She so worried and also sent me again 600 yuan used Lina's bank account. Thanks too to my mama.
I was in Beijing for 5 days and 6 nights which means we stay there until 2 November 2012. Well, it is take too long to me to write all about my experiences so I will just make a short and write about the important places for me it is very interesting. First, I want to tell about a forbidden city which placed across the street of Tianmen Square. We walked along the city for more than 2 hours non stop. But, the cold condition safe us from feel tired.

Read this to get more information History of Forbidden City A brief history of the Forbidden City and its important part Wu Men Gate.

Post-Graduate students of UiTM from Department of History of Art, Fine Art and Fashion
Dr.Rozaika and Dr. Noni
creative panda
lola and her camera
the tour photographer
End of Forbidden city story. Now we move to the 798 Street which place of heaven for World Artist. This place are really cool. We had requested to visit Art place and the tour company was agreed with that. There are a lot of painting around the world that we can use as our observation for Thesis here. Beside that, 798 street also had sales a nice sketch book, pens and souvenirs.
We went to the 798 street for 2 days. I wish I can come again and do some art there. SubhanAllah, this place is really beautiful. I felt like so comfort, harmony and happy when I was there. I don't know how to explain my happiness to all of you. I have 1 message for my incoming fiancee, "B, cepat-cepatlah kite kawin. Boleh kite g lawat dekat tempat ni..." For more information about 798 street,

Please visit this page798 SPACEe.

Next, we go to Tsinghua University for visiting Art and Design Department. Mostly of students are doing technical study such as ceramic, design technology, Fine Art, Jewellery, and so on. The art studio space are really big for them to do their project and also the facilities is very satisfied. I can't imagine how if I am in their shoes. All students must be happy. But we still be grateful with all the facilities that our University (UiTM) provided. We are very excited with all products had been produced by them but we still believe in our self that we can do more than them. Malaysian students are talented. Well, Tsinghua student are used bicycle as a transportation. They have no Facebook, twitter, or any media cyber to used as entertainment. Sometimes I am thinking about no Facebook in Malaysia will make our country focus on works. But maybe without that, we will face with outdated culture because now a days everything is from media cyber. Sometimes media cyber are more fast to convey information from media mass. Allahualam.
End of Tsinghua University. Now let see what I can share more to my reader. Oh ya, last about Great Wall of China. This place made me so scare. For your information, I am very afraid and vertigo of heights place. But my spirits ask me to go there. Well, people said Great Wall of China is one of the seven wonders of the world. Beside that, people kept said the place was really magical with construction of the longest and highest wall in the world. By the way, did you know the history of Great Wall of China? "Qin Dynasty Construction Though the beginning of the Great Wall of China can be traced to the third century B.C., many of the fortifications included in the wall date from hundreds of years earlier, when China was divided into a number of individual kingdoms during the so-called Warring States Period. Around 220 B.C., Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of a unified China, ordered that earlier fortifications between states be removed and a number of existing walls along the northern border be joined into a single system that would extend for more than 10,000 li (a li is about one-third of a mile) and protect China against attacks from the north. Construction of the “Wan Li Chang Cheng,” or 10,000-Li-Long Wall, was one of the most ambitious building projects ever undertaken by any civilization. The famous Chinese general Meng Tian directed the project, and was said to have used a massive army of soldiers, convicts and commoners as workers. Made mostly of earth and stone, the wall stretched from the China Sea port of Shanhaiguan over 3,000 miles west into Gansu province. In some strategic areas, sections of the wall overlapped for maximum security (including the Badaling stretch, north of Beijing, that was later restored by the Ming dynasty). From a base of 15 to 50 feet, the Great Wall rose some 15-30 feet high and was topped by ramparts 12 feet or higher; guard towers were distributed at intervals along it."

source from History of Great Wall of China.

DID YOU KNOW : When Emperor Qin Shi Huang ordered construction of the Great Wall around 221 B.C., the labor force that built the wall was made up largely of soldiers and convicts. It is said that as many as 400,000 people died during the wall's construction; many of these workers were buried within the wall itself. So, for me Great Wall of China is a horrible and sad place. General had killed his men to force them in constructed the wall. So sad...
There are still have more nice place I had visited. But those I share here is the most place nice for me. So hopefully I will go visit Beijing again and after this with my family. InsyaAllah. Ok guys, I end up with Wassalam. Hope you guys enjoy with this journey. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. U r the one, who is love their life..
    Hmm nice and good one Ammu, but its look like a simply a glance or just hint about ur trip... but if it is more detail and it may have what u felt that days, then it should be get all of us with ur Beijing trip. its ok.. thats doing ur pictures..
    Keep it up Ammu... InsyaAllah u ll get all whatever u want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh thx my good friend. yeah..hopefully "we" have a chance too to see a world. Well..wait for my trip to india :)

      Delete