Pages

The truth are inside of the pictures

Oct 18, 2011

Big Bad Wolf Books Sales

Last Sunday on 16th of October, i went to Big Bad Wolf Book Sales at Mardi, Serdang and i feel like Oh My God!!! A lot of books!! I heard they sell 1.5 million books around the world and what make me shock is the price is like freaked me off. Most of it prices below Rm10 and hard cover. Damn nice!! You know, normally all the hard cover books prices over than Rm100

I took 1 medium box near the front door and went to Art and Design department first. Oh My God!!! I want to jump! A lot of art books. I took the books and put into the box without checked which one I needed. I told to mama that I am going to re-check after everything done.



Next stop is cooking books. I choose Asian, Chicken, Curry and Vegetarian books. After that me and mama went to Novel department. Damn!! This place I love so much. A lot of hard cover novel with prices below than RM10. I bought 3 Novels and the title is "The Serpent's Tale" , The Widows of Eastwick" and "Haunted Homeland" . Oh yeah..I'm very interested reading about religious, mystic, mystery, death, thriller and so on. I am seldom in read romance novels.





I went to the last department, the Kid's book. It is for my nephews.



All books are really international standard. There are a lot of peoples came to buy the books here.



After that, me and mama planning to choose which book good to buy. So i found 1 place suitable for sitting on the floor and we started to remove books from box. Mostly in the box is my books, more than 10 but below than 15 books. All hard cover and the prices is Rm133 only.







I am so happy because I had bought more than 10 books with Rm133. If normal price is Rm100 for 1 book only. I don't mind if the books is old version but i still can read and have some knowledge. Thanks for read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment